Friday, September 24, 2010

More gKU

gQuotes


It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding.

- Kahlil Gibran


If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.

- Carl Sagan



gTunes
1. Possum Kingdom – Toadies
2. We used to Wait – Arcade Firesa
3. Forca – Nelly Furtado
4. Shutterbug – Big Boi
5. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
6. Behind The Sun – RHCP
7. Cold War – Janelle Monae
8. Kids – MGMT
9. Run Through The Jungle – CCR
10. Hook – Blues Traveler













gKu

(Like a Haiku, but syllables/line are 3-6-7)

J – M - U
Beat the nutless turkeys
Still riding high from the win.

Delicious
Apples, berries, and fruits
I purchase at the market

Fluffy bread
I bake for my loved ones
Smiles abound for me too

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

I hope that
this blogger will write more
so I can read on Metro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home