Friday, February 24, 2006

Paramilitary Baked Goods

DAILY QUOTES

Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done.
~Homer Simpson

True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending. ~Anonymous

Top 5 iPOD Nano-Nano Songs

1. Take Love And receive It -Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise
2. Hollow -James Blunt
3. Chan Chan -Ibrahim Ferrer
4. Juicy -Notorious B.I.G.
5. Life's A Bitch -NAS

At least 4 people have reminded me that today is Friday with a big smile! I know this is typical work banter, but it's a little hard to get excited knowing I'm going to be on my feet until about 130 AM serving 120+ at tonight's catering gig. But one thing did get me excited this morning, delivery of fine baked goods from an all female para-military organization known as the GIRL SCOUTS. Oh how I love your cookies little ladies. This year I purchased 3 types; the good ole standby Thinmints (they go right into the freezer), My childhood favorite Samoas, and one I never got into before but as I have just discovered is very tasty Tag-A-Longs (mmmmm sweet peanut buttery goodness).



Thin mints are best when put in the freezer.

Tag-A-Longs = peanut Buttery Goodness


Samoas bring me back to yesteryear.



1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

Can I have some cookies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home