Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eternal Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

DAILY QUOTES
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
~Steven Wright
Someone posed this question to me:
If you had to eat the same breakfast for the rest of your life what would it be?
Well, I decided to expand it to breakfast, lunch and dinner. Initially I had some trouble because regularly I don;t really eat a breakfast so when I do say on the weekends it's a big one. But here it is:
Breakfast:
Coffee w/ Cream and Sugar
Grapefruit Juice (Regular Coke lot's of Ice on hangover days)
Grits w/Margarine and Black Pepper
A short stack of Pancakes
Side of Sausage
Lunch:
Chicken Salad on Wheat w/ Lettuce and Tomato
An Apple
Water
Dinner:
A Sushi Dinner
to include:
Philly Rolls and Toro Sashimi
(among others, but always those two items)
Sake, Water, and Beer
What would you pick for any or all of those meals? Leave a comment!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

I'd eat McDonald's everyday for every meal. I'll try it for 30 days and see what happens. Oh wait that was already done.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

breakfast: Dannon coffee yogurt. Turkish coffee with milk and splenda with a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa. Fruit. Maybe a plain eggo waffle.

as for lunch/dinner, I can eat a good vegetable curry just about any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home