Monday, March 13, 2006

Lisa Loeb, I Can't Quit You

DAILY QUOTES

The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.
~William Sloane Coffin

Don't give up, don't ever give up.
~Jim Valvano


Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. U Got It Bad ~Usher
2. I'm Still In Love With You ~Sean Paul
3. Seek Up ~DMB
4. Scar Tissue ~RHCP
5. Nowhere To Run ~Martha and the Vandellas



My Fortune Cookie Said
To one who waits, a moment seems a year.
(So what are you waiting for?)








Ohh Lisa Loeb, when will you ever quit. I was channel surfing and landed on my new favorite cutie pie's show. I love the girl next door, bookworm, undercover rocker chick thing she's got going on. It also helps thats she's a heeb. In th words of a great man:DAMN GIRL YOU GOT IT GOING ON! ~JD. After her show the Issac Mizrahi show came on, which out of heterosexuality I felt compelled not to watch, except when they announced LL would be on. Boy am I glad I didn't flip! The infatuation grew after seeing LL prance around in her thong. WoW!
A lazy but fun weekend was in order, as was grocery shopping. I decide to treat myself on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and picked up some spare ribs at Teeter. I figured NASCAR was on, it was BBQ weather, and I'd be home all day for the slow cooking process. YUM! I continue to amaze myself with my cooking skillz. My driver Kasey Kahne came in 4th which made me pretty happy, since he has been consistently finishing in the top 10 and top 5 so far. He's actually living up to expectation which is nice.
My Weekend Mathematically:

++ + + = MY WEEKEND

What a Wonderful World!!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home