Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A little of this A little of That Lazy Man's Blog 102

DAILY QUOTES
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
~Victor Hugo
Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.
~Unknown
I was perusing the morning news, during my "morning wake up" time, and found this. It's a heart warming story that I can only dream would happen to me. I've been encouraged to rant about the Redskins especially now that they have signed a former true warrior Steeler, Antwaan Randle El. But I just won't do that, I grew up in the area and never like the Burgundy and Gold, some how last season I got suckered in to rooting for them, but never again.(Maybe)
I'm at a loss for something to rant or rave about today hence Lazy Man's Blog 102:
Top 5 Reality TV Cuties
(In No Particular Order)

Lisa, Lisa. Flavor of the month?

Perky + Knife = Deadly Cute

Ginger can Flip My House
(Not the best Picture)

Irulan, made RealWorld Vegas worth watching.

Of course Kelly Clarkson, Since You Been Gone Reality TV hasn't been the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home