Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Crazee Neighbor Girl Pt.1 (A Tribute)

DAILY QUOTES

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
~Tom Robbins

...I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool.
~Alabama Worley


Feels like I step on fortune cookie! ...That no cookie!

Confucius say: show-off always shown up in showdown.



This portion of my blog is by special request:

I'm sure it will take more than one blog to cover the depth and complexity that is "crazy neighbor girl." We call Amy, Crazy Neighbor Girl out of affection, cuz shes crazy good, crazy fun. To explain some of the complexity here are some sometimes conflicting personality traits that make her so loveable: she is obsessed with texting (which we all know is fun), but she also traveled to India to go live with street kids (a do-gooder). 3 days into said trip she contracted Tyhpoid fever which incapacitated her, but still managed to see some of the sites when she had enough strength. She loves architecture, which may go too far as she has tried to date an architect partly because he was one. Grew up in Minnesota so she has the good wholesome midwest/Minnesota values, but has lived in many cities and definetly has her street smarts. Like I said a truly deep and complex person, but absolutely a great and memorable person. By the way fellas she's looking. (Part 2 coming soon including a pictogram!)

So JD, CNG and I had Lebanese Taverna last night, which was great. It has been a while since I've been there so it was like seeing an old friend. Oh wait I was because CNG was in from out of town and that's why we went. It was a cool night but still perfect for sitting outside and enjoying a half price bottle of Lebanese wine. Yum. The food was excellent as always the converstion even better. Afterwards we all went back to my place to chill, and watch Flip This House. We treid to introduce it to CNG, but she was baffled, and amused at our love for the show. Our explination: construction + juggs + drama = good TV.

Tickets to Cyprus came in the mail! It's official!

I witnessed a few different people go thru the ups and downs of applying to Grad school. So far all have been accepted to their first choices, so congratulations and Mazel Tov to all my friends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home