Monday, April 10, 2006

Miller Lite Socks Bring No Luck, But A New Liquid Crack Found!


DAILY QUOTES

True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending.
~Anonymous

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
~Brendan Gill


Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!
(I ate alot of Asian food this weekend, fo real doe.)

You have an ability to sense and know higher truth.
(Higher truth????)
You will step on the soil of many countries.
(True, considering the Cyprus trip was confirmed and set to go!!!)






Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. Dani California ~RHCP
2. Take My Breath Away ~Berlin
3. Say I ~Christina Millian
4. All The Small Things ~Blink 182
5. What You Know ~T.I.




New Source for Liquid Crack:
Cafe Asia, sour creamy/cream cheesy dipping sauce that comes with the crab wontons. As if crab rangoon/wontons weren't good enough Cafe Asia upped the ante. And as a $2 appetizer Happy Hour special the news only gets better.
Weekend Highlights:
I wore my Miller Lite drinking socks out for the first time, but they didn't bring me any luck. Not even in increase in drinking stamina (not that I need it). Cafe Asia was excellent, we had a great group in quality and quantity, I forsee a few more HHs there. Then it was on to the Science Club. Not a bad place, luongey, a little crowded, but we lucked out with the big table in the basement. I felt like a proud papa taking the training wheels of his kids bike; the DJ was playing a slowed down/remixed version of Kanye's Golddigger, which I didn't even recognize. TD was pointing it out to me when JD frm across the table, unable to hear our convo pointed out the same thing. I was soo proud of JD. Sometimes I feel like his cultural attache', exposing him to pop culture, in particular hip-hop. For him to pick up on the beat/track when I couldn't was like a father watching his son get a base-hit in T-ball. (OK that may be taking it a little too far.) Then off to Porter's, which wa slike a sensory deprovation chamber the lights were so low and the music was so loud.
Rave: New Red Hot Chili Peppers Song, Dani California. The chorus has that harder, driven, tribal feel that I love from the Peppers. The new album Stadium Arcadium is gonna be the summer time album, just a prediction.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my fortune! Meaning it will be ME who will be stepping on the soil of many countries...I left it on your coffee table! LOL

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Yeah, well it seemed so fitting for me. I guess LA is like another country, might as well be a different planet. I didn't remember opening that one, but too fitting for me not to post!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

A wise Chinaman once said, "It is better to step on the soil of another country than to soil on another country."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home