Friday, April 07, 2006

Now I Can Bring Work Home With Me To Do In A Vicodin Induced Haze

DAILY QUOTES

Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on.
~ Billie Holiday
(My faucet must be leaky.)

Footfalls echo in the memory, down the passage which we did not take, towards the door we never opened Into the rose-garden.
~T. S. Eliot
Wow! I made all the way to 2:00 without posting?! What the hell is wrong with me, maybe I was working or something. I think that's what they call it, but it might be Sweedish and pronounced varking, anyways it's supposed to be great, apparently you just focus and get stuff done. Actually most of my day was spent moving all my desk accutrements and whatnots 6 ft. across the room to the bigger L shaped desk and switching all of my stuff over to a new lap top! Whoohoo now I get to bring work home with me! I mean...it will make the trip with me and get stared at blankly when I get home, huh...kinda like what happens in the office. Hooray for telecommuting! Tonight shall be a night of rest, Vicodin for my back, Chinese for my belly (and I need more fortune cookies for the blog), and a movie for my brain. Gonna check out Science Club tomorrow, heard good things, maybe they have shots in beakers. Not gonna pop the collar but I may wear my Miller Lite Logoed drinking socks.
(Notice how I started this post at 2:00 but didn't get to publish until 3:30. Because someone told my boss I like to get work thrown at me an hour before departure tim on Fridays. May be stuck here a while longer, booooooo!.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home