Thursday, April 13, 2006

Passover Raspberries



DAILY QUOTES

Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
~Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
~Alex "Hitch" Hitchens


Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!

You're filled with a sense of urgency. Be patient or you may end up confused.
(Me confused??? That never happens...riiiiight.)




Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs

1. Cabron ~RHCP
2. A Change Is Gonna Come ~Sam Cooke
3. Hey Mama ~Kanye West
4. Beautiful Mess ~Diamond Rio
5. Moment of Clarity ~Jay-Z





Ahh, Passover time is here! Whoohoo, if it wasn't for the required 4 glasses of wine that always turn into 5-6 due to side drinking I wouldn't make it thru. I'm gonna reminisce a little about the best Seder ever. Us "chosen people" have a knack for self torture, not to say the Seder (Passover meal) isn't a good way to re-tell the story of our people, it is. It';s just a little long and drawn out, and loses it's thrill after while. My family (like most) is known for wanting to get thru it as quickly as possible. God bless cousins is all I can say. My baby cousin who at the time was still literally a baby got us all of the hook. Not even halfway thru the damn thing she starts raspberrying (sticking her tongue between her lip and blowing). No matter what we did we could not get her to stop! I don't think we wanted her to either. I mean c'mon given the choice of reciting prayers and reliving a story you've heard a million times, or watching the cutest little adopted Korean 2 yr old openly mock the family, what would you do? Short post today, maybe a double today if the creative urge hits me. Can I please drive to MD one more time this week? Really? So your telling me there's a chance?

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha clearly the moral of the story is that i am awesome.

~your "baby cuz"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home