Thursday, July 27, 2006

DREAM WEAVER I BELIEVE YOU CAN GET ME THROUGH THE NIGHT

DAILY QUOTES

Dive into the sea of thought, and find there pearls beyond price.
~Moses Ibn Ezra

Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
~Chuck Norris

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.
~Albert Einstein


So since Blogger is a little messed up today all my usual quirky little items will just be put on hold, except for the daily quotes you peeps don't read anyways. I have mentioned it before that I usually have very vivid dreams and I have the uncanny abiltity to remember them most of the time, which of course is a blessing and a curse.

Last night's dream:

I any of you live in NOVA you might know Woody's, a driving range, batting cages, putt-putt place. Well in my dream JD brought TD and myself to one of those places, with one exception it had a shooting range too! JD provided all the ammo and guns. One problem with this shooting range were all the kids cralwing all over the place, including in front of the targets!!!! I remember deflty avoiding them, and shooting the shotgun pretty damn well! A shotgun with no kick! We kinda lost track of TD which is kind of a terrifying thought to know TD is loose with a gun somewhere its okay to shoot it. I remember whining that all wanted to do was shoot the Nine. Weird. I woke up.

Dream Round 2:

I was at a conference with my boss, and JD and his secretary happen to be there too! Somehow the Military Spec's and Standards world crossed paths with the Sewer Rehabilitation world at this conference. As usual I wanted to skip out, JD for some odd reason felt compelled to stay. So I said WTF, and wandered off. I found myself at my High School, which of course looks nothing like my actual highschool, I just know thats what it is. I'm wandering the hallways cuz thats normal, and get caught up in a gang fight! Some how Channel 9 News is on the scene right away and my cute mug ends up on the news. I scramble away and make it back to the conference. JD intercepts me and gives me the heads up that my boss saw me on the news like a deer in the head lights and I'm in deep doo-doo.
I woke again and for a minute was thinking of excuses of why I left the conference.

There was a Dream round 3, but I can't remember the details only familiar faces.

I found the highscool setting the wierdest part, only because that exact "model" of my highschool was in my dreams before, so I knew my way around. I'm fascinated by the reoccuring settings and my ability to retain memories/geography in my dreams.

Any interpretations, or thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

blogmad hit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home