Monday, July 24, 2006

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE 80'S SONG????

DAILY QUOTES

Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides.
Rita Mae Brown

A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
Duke Ellington





Detective Alonso Harris Says:
They build jails 'cause of me.







Nano
1. Hungry Heart ~Bruce Springsteen
2. Mama Knew Love ~Anthony Hamilton
3. Wisemen ~James Blunt
4. If You Think I'm Sexy ~Rod Stewart
5. Kaya ~Bob Marley
I have been putting together an ultimate 80's playlist for the Nano for a couple weeks now. I may or may not be downloading some songs that I have and have not paid for. I had almost forgot baout my love for the music I grew up with. But on the way back form the boat JD and I usually put on a station that likes to play 80's stuff at night. Again my interest was only piqued again, when we had an impromptu sing along (w/ CNG, TD and JD one nite on the way back form the boot) to the very short 80's mix that existed on my Nano. I even hit the high notes on Take Me On by A-Ha. It's been a fun exploration back to my yester-years but I need help!!
HELP A BROTHA OUT!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE 80'S SONGS???
WHAT ESSENTIALS DO I NEED FOR MY MIX???

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home