Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Procussions

DAILY QUOTES
(Kissin' and Fishin' Edition)

I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you.
~Byron Caldwell Smith

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
~Unknown (by me anyways)

Nano Nano
1. Follow Me ~Breaking Benjamin
2. Death of A Martian ~RHCP
3. Little Things ~Bush
4. Loverboy ~Billy Ocean
5. Chain Gang ~Sam Cooke
6. Born to Run ~Bruce Springsteen
7. Adam's Song ~Blink 182
8. Leave You Alone ~Cam'Ron
9. The Storm ~The Procussions (see below)
10. I.B.S. ~Cam'Ron (Shout Out To Aparna!! READ THIS!!!)
11. Black Girl Pain ~Talib Kweli
12. Slow Motion ~Juvenile
13. Take The Money And Run ~Steve Miller band
14. Original Fire ~Audioslave
15. Bohemian Like You~ The Dandy Warhols

So iTunes has a FREE single of the week, usually from an artist that is unknown to the mainstream or on the rise. I almost always download it, because hey free music is free music. And that's the music lover in me talking not the Jew. This weeks single/song is The Storm by The Procussions. I hate to compare them to anybody because they are unique and that's a dis-service, but to me they sound like Jurassic 5 mixed with Souls of Mischief. I highly reccomend them, especially with the windows down, stereo cranked really loud doing about 70 down the GW Parkway.
Word.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home