Monday, August 28, 2006

Im Quiet

DAILY QUOTES

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
~Albert Einstein

Love talked about is easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible.
~Stan Mooneyham



BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
SOFIA VERGARA
MUY CLAIENTE!!!



Funny thing heard on the elevator:
Another beautiful day in Zamunda.
(In African Accent)

No fish were caught, but champagne and chocolate fondue were a hit.

I think if you asked my friends they would say i am not the quiet type. Although that is certainly how I view myself. Somewhat introverted, pensive, and a tad bit shy. Of course this all goes out the window once I am comfortable and get to know you. But i seem to be having a little trouble getting over that hurdle. Maybe I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing, but at this point in my life that's hardly a concern anymore. Still I find myself a little too quiet in the dating situation, I don't think it's an issue that we have nothing to talk about, because that's not true. I'm certainly busy and have a lot going on so I don't think I'm boring, I'm opinionated so wishy washy-ness isn't a problem either. I just can't put my finger on it. Perhaps smoking an L could be the cause, but I don't think it has gotten in the way in the past. I am not the kind of person to say outlandish, or meaningless small talk just to hear my own voice or for the sake of talking. Yet whatever I'm doing doesn't seem to be a problem with the other party, in fact quite the opposite. But still I'm not sure I've let me come out, and me is a pretty cool cat. Just go with the flow like normal I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home