Friday, August 25, 2006

Wedgies, Friends, and Calendars

DAILY QUOTES
The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
~Frank Lloyd Wright

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.
~Matt Groening

Someday, after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energy of love; and for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
~Pierre Teilhard De Chardin

BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:


ANNA KOURNIKOVA






BONUS WEDGIE PICK PIC:


I think I could do a whole blog of Anna Kournikova wedgie pickin' shots without repeating a single pic. Amazing. Friday is upon us my friends and I'm already fishing. In my head at least. A big congrats goes out to my folks who have been married 38 years today! Happy Anni Ma and Pop! Hopefully I can catch Sunday's Anni dinner tonight! Nothing like a grilled piece of freshly caught rockfish to say I love you Ma and Pop! Madden 07 has been out almost a week and I still have yet to buy it, is this a sign of will power or empty pockets? I made a calendar, what? Yeah I said it, I made a calendar. I feel kind of dirty now though, it goes against every go with the flow laid back bone in my body. But it was completely necessary as I found out I double booked a weekend already. NASCAR race in Richmond or Bachelor Party in AC, many of you think I probably chose the former since there is a misconception of the depths of my Redneckdom. But AC it is!!! In other news a "friend" was deleted from my MySpace page, ironically I am the one who inroduced them to MySpace, and they have become a junkie for it. I guess I got tired of my name being included on the "invite all" list to parties I would never attend, and it was about time for it to happen. I'm sure in another 3 months I'll get some kind of contact usually via IM, and hopefully then I will have the will power to ignore that IM as well. The sad thing is I really wish I could be friends, but my feelings get in the way, and instead of potentially opening myself up to fall agian, I think I'm doing the mature thing by cutting it off completely. Mature or not it's the healthiest thing for me. A full weekend ensues, with no relief insight until next Thursday. Wishing everyone a great weekend and hoping my goes as well as it possibly can!!!



Oh One more thing kids,
MORE KOURNIKOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICK IT!!!!





I SAID PICK IT!!!!!


FRONT SIDE TOO!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home