Friday, September 01, 2006

What You Talkin Bout Willis?

DAILY QUOTES
I was brought up to believe that how I saw myself was more important than how others saw me.
~Anwar el-Sadat

Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
~George Carlin

Love is made by two people, in different kinds of solitude. It can be in a crowd, but in an oblivious crowd.
~Louis Aragon


Ari: So lloyd what's it feel like to get fucked in the ass?

Lloyd: I wouldn't know, I'm a top.

Ari: Really?












Georgie Says:

I also read 2 Shakespears. I got an eca-lec-tic reading list.




The Duke Dawg Says:
BIG BOLD PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
JMU NATIONAL CHAMPS IN 2006!!!!

BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO
(SO HOT WANT TO TOUCH THE HEINY)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home