Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Yes We Have No Hotties

DAILY QUOTES

We love because it's the only true adventure.
~Nikki Giovanni

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
~Michael Jordan



Nano Nano
1. Staring At The Sun ~TV On The Radio
2. Don't Bother ~Shakira
3. Chicag0-Rillas ~Rhymefest
4. Set It Off ~Big Daddy Kane
5. SexyBack ~Justin Timberlake





It's suprising that I'm only a Junior Analyst. If My company new me at all and how I tend to over scrutinize things in my outside life I would surely get a raise, a corner office, and a new title. But fo real do, I am making a strong effort not to over analyze, and low and behold its working just fine. Sorry no Benjie's Hottie Corner today, not for lack of hot girls out there, but there might be such a thing as ass overload. Probably not, it's still a threory I'm working on. Last night at WOW (Whitlow's) for half price burger night CNG (Crazy Neighbor Girl) asked if I was happy with my current situation. I said I was, but cautiously optimistic (to paraphrase). She claimed she won't let herself be happy, and seemed to be stubborn about her stance. I could understand why she would say such a thing, but at the same time I feel like this is the wrong attitude to take. Not only wiht pursuit of yourr happiness but in pursuit of anything in life, one must find the balance between letting things happen and allowing them to happen, but also creating an environment/going after what you want. This balance is somehting I strive to achieve everyday, yet rarely do it seems.

In other news Ma, paid homage to the blog the other night by cooking Lamb Chops, Shrimp and as mentioned in this blog Gispachio, and Squash Casserole. She even said "I made you Gispachio and Squash Casserole, just like you siad you like in your article." Thanks Ma! We topped it all off with grilled peaches w/vanilla ice cream and Kahlua drizzled over top. Yum! I had not seen them since their return form the beach and mine from Cyprus. Many gifts were handed out, and each one loved, Especially Pop's new Ferrari Hat, which I kinda wanted to keep for myself.

I'm Myspacing again, yeah yeah yeah. I know I know I know. ut I've cleaned up my friends list and decided I'm only gonna add people or ask to be firends with peopel I have met beyond the tangled digital web. There are def some people I'd like to re-connect with, and hey it gives me one more idstarction at work. Word.


(Hotties to return soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home