Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good Karma 1 vs Bad Karma 1 Tie Score


DAILY QUOTES

I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.
~Tom Landry

Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists.
~Anita Brookner


Ummm, okay my karma is seriously screwed up. Maybe wishing ill on someone elses NFL team wasn't the right thing to do, because the Steelers stunk up the joint last night. Maybe I shouldn't have galavanted off to a wine tasting at the French Embassy and wtched the whole game instead. Yeah, I don't think so. Got an unexpected but equally as exciting impromptu invite to a wine tasting at the French Embassy last night, forgetting all together that the Steelers game was even on last night, but it was worth it! Maybe it was the invitee, maybe it was the over 200 wines, but the Steelers were the furthest thing form my mind on game night. For shame For shame! I did manage to get back for the abysmal 4th quarter. This is where I differ from Redskins fan, I place the blame purely on us not playing well. Where as a Skins fan would find any other excuse besides...we stink. JAX looks legit, I knew it would be a tough game but I had no idea. So here's my karma question did I win or lose. I won because I had a fabulous time with someone who's time and company I enjoy, or did I lose because my team has brown stuff running down it's leg and couldn't even muster a score. I guess the answer relies on which I deem more important or holdin higher regard. The Steelers are pretty much it for me, but there will be other games, and the season is just starting. Love (I use this term very loosely) and companionship I hold in the highest regard, and I definetly got a gold star for that last night.
So....Even it is.
Karma in check.
Tie Score.
Bad Karma 1 Good Karma 1

1/5 looks good.


BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
ALI LARTER


2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

where are the rest of her shorts?

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Hopefully on my bedroom floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home