Friday, September 22, 2006

BONITA APPLEBAUM YA GOTTA PUT ME ON

DAILY QUOTES
I like to kiss ya where some brothas won't
I like to tell ya things some brothas don't
If only you could see through your elaborate eyes
Only you and me, hun, the love never dies
~Tribe Called Quest Bonita Applebaum

Yo, microphone check one two what is this
The five foot assassin with the ruffneck business
I float like gravity, never had a cavity
Got more rhymes than the Winans got family
~Tribe Called Quest Buggin out




I honestly thought I'd never see the day tribe got back together! Last time I saw them was my 19th (1996) birthday at JMU. This was momentous in many respects. It was our first party at our new apartment, with a keggerator and the first in a series of about 15 Ice/Liqour Luges. I got sooo drunk before the show I verbally contemplated not even goin! But that really wasn't an option. I remeber sobering up during the show, and when I got back to the apt. the party was ragin'. I comandeered the Ice Luge duties, and politely I would ask wht u wanted. If you said Goldschlager or anything else, i would yell double Bourbon and pour about 3 shots worth down. I didn't care what you said, though I would ask, all you got was DOUBLE BOURBON!!!!
Good Times Good Times.

So tonight will hopefully be just as memorable especially because my 2 new favorite hip-hop acts are opening for Tribe; Rhymefest and the Procussions!
YAMASS TO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!


BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
SALMA HAYEK
Classic Beauty



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home