Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time After Time

DAILY QUOTES

I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
~Robert Tizon quote

Lloyd: Hey Brother - Lend me a copy of your hey soul classics?
The J Man: No my brother, you must go buy your own!
~from Say Anything

Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.
~Jacques Delille

The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
'cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know
The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
~Cat Stevens from ~The First Cut is the Deepest

I just wanna pick you up n take u to a the bachelor nest
And, uh...uh...Is it good, is it good
And have a lil smack fest
~Juicy Jay



gPod

1. The First Cut is the Deepest ~Cat Stevens
2. Mouth ~Merril Bainbridge
3. Don't Give Up ~Peter Gabriel
4. Chop Me Up ~Justin Timberlake ft. Three 6 Mafia
5. Wait For You ~Nelly Furtado








I can't even begin to describe how let down I am about JMU's Homecoming loss to Richmond, not to mention the playoff implications the loss has. So give me a few days to digest and upload pictures and I will. One thing is for certain...no matter the outcome of a game, spending time with your friends in a "cabin" in the mountains is always a good time.


2007 Fall UNO Champion!!!


Timing

Isn't life really about timing?
For instance:
When you may meet a person in your respective lives may determine the type of relationship you have with them. If you got off the line quick enough too get around that O-Lineman to get a sack could make or break a championship. Braking for a stoplight a second too late or a second too early could save or end your life.
It's all about where you are at any given time. This is kinda like fate, or the butterfly effect, but if you look at every situation with a clock (any kind; internal, Fossil, World, etc.) I think there are subtle differences from the philosophies of fate and Butterfly Effect.



Proximity is a bitch.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home