Monday, February 27, 2006

The Cookie Has NO Idea!


DAILY QUOTES

The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous.
~Shana Alexander

...Even dogs assail'd their master, all save one,
And he was faithful to a corse, and kept
The birds and beast and famish'd men at bay...
~ Lord Byron from Darkness


My Fortune Tonite:
You're desperately trying to remember a dream; perhaps you should go back to bed.
THE COOKIE HAS NOOOOO IDEA!
(Not sure about the dream part but I
fo sho need to go back to bed!!!!!!)



Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs

1. Seek Up ~Dave Matthews Band
2. Lucifer ~Jay Z
3. Head to Toe ~Sean Paul
4. Don't Stop Believing ~Journey
5. Unhappy ~Outkast (Big Boi)

Ahhh Reality TV with out you my life would be so incomplete. I love it all from the gameshow style shows, the informative serious documentary, the forced awkward situations of a Real World, and even the look at my ridiculous slice of life types. Lately I have got caught up in a few that I really like, but sometimes because the characters are so bad or the situations are appalling.

The Flavor of Love:
What's not to love about Flav? He's making history with his new show and third spin-off reality show. The dating game format has been done before but never quite so crack-headed as this. No roses or rings are handed out only oversized Flavor Flav style trademark clocks on ropes. The only thing that really goes through my mind when watching Flav play the romantic is; Wow! I can't believe that girl is making out with him, he just looks like his breath smells like ass.

You know what time it is! Boyeeee!

There and Back:
Do you wanna crawl around inside the head of a former boy-band member? I assure you its a cold, dark, empty, lonely place. There are some thoughts like, "Wow, my girl friend just made me a chore list!" and "I know it's the beginning part of the week but I'm not sure if its Tuesday or Wednesday." This show spotlights Ashley parker Angel's attempt at returning to fame on his own without his former boy band mates form O-Town. I'll give him props on maybe a song or two. They will be catchy and he will sell lots of records. But isn't it fun to watch someone who probably never even had to wipe himself try to raise a child, and operate in the real world? (Especially the cruel cruel world of the music biz.) Blonde jokes are still viable as long as he walks the Earth.


"Hey Tiff, where do I put the garbage once it's in a bag?"
"Hey Tiff, why am I lost in a desert with only this awful sweater and my guitar?"


Flip This House:
This is one show I actually enjoy watching! It may be because it appeals to my Do-It-Yourself, This Old House, construction lineage/male macho side. But it also might have to do with Ginger's terrific rack! This is the most real of these three shows. They take a cheap run-down house fix it up in a week and sell it at a huge profit! All the while running into the problems any home owner would run into during renovation. Did I mention Ginger's fantastic cannons?

(No picture available, just imagine boobs and a construction site)

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and commend you on your blog name. Too funny.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he doesn't even like boobs

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

I di love boobs! A little brumski never hurt nobody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home