Friday, April 14, 2006

THIS IS ALL YOU GET TODAY

DAILY QUOTES
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
~Rose Franken

Love is my religion - I could die for it.
~John Keats

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.
~Eddie Rickenbacker



Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. Dani California ~RHCP
2. Grind On Me ~Pretty Ricky
3. Nuthin' But A G Thang ~Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
4. You're Beautiful ~James Blunt
5. Since You've Been Gone ~Kelly Clarkson
This all you get today.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my money back!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my money back!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLACKER

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best entry yet!

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have taken note of your love for Dani California.
Go back and listen to "Savior" off Californication.
What an awesome song and it wasn't even the first release off Californication so who knows what else is to come of stadium arcadium.

Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home