Thursday, June 01, 2006

Me Likey


DAILY QUOTES

Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.
~Jacob Braude

I do believe it is possible to create, even without ever writing a word or painting a picture, by simply molding one's inner life. And that too is a deed.
~Etty Hillesum

Damn niggas wanna stick me for my papers.
~Biggie Smalls (Is the Illest)


A LIST OF THINGS I LIKE
(With no particular order, rhyme or reason)

1. Lager
(Usually somehting un-pretentious aka Cheap Domestic)
2. Recognition of an obscure reference
3. NASCAR
4. Hip-Hop
5. Shots of So-Co and Lime
6. Thunder Storms
7. Fishing
8. A Healthy Backyard
(On a female)
9. Eggplant Parmagiana
10. The Duck Roll @ Bangkok 54
11. Easy Blog Topics
12. Helping out close friends
13. Moments when looks say it all
(I guess thats only sometimes, like when I'm in agreement with the look)
14. Cooking for someone special
15. Soreness after a good workout
16. Mom's Potato Salad
17. Architecture
18. The "butterfly feeling" in your stomach about another person
19. Regular Coke lots o' ice
20. Hitting a game winning shot
21. Lists that could go on forever





4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

I think there's some unwritten rule about not having "nascar" and "hip-hop" on the same list- let alone one right after the other. You are quite the contradiction, my friend.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, uh... There goes another contradiction - renaissance man and Nascar!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Really??? Do you know me at all??? LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home