Thursday, May 25, 2006

F-n-G Summer Declared

DAILY QUOTES

Each body has its art...
~Gwendolyn Brooks

To be in love Is to touch with a lighter hand. In yourself you stretch, you are well.
~Gwendolyn Brooks

In summer, the song sings itself.
~William Carlos Williams


Nano
(Sleepaway Camp Edition)

1. In Your Eyes ~Peter Gabriel
2. So Watcha Want ~Beastie Boys
3. Dead Or Alive ~Bon Jovi
4. All I Want Is You ~U2
5. 93 Til Infinity ~Souls Of Mischief
6. Loser ~Beck
7.Sound Of Da Police ~KRS-One
8. No Woman No Cry ~Bob Marley
9. Around The Way Girl ~LLCoolJ
10. Nuthin But A G Thang ~Dr. Dre
11. She Talks To Angels ~Black Crowes




So...my brother and I have a rule; if a U2 song comes on the car radio, you're not allowed to change the channel. So when I was flipping through the channels and was able to pick out One I naturally paused. I had stopped on American Idol, and Mary J Blige was beltng out a great version of a U2 insta-classic. Of course I invoked the U2 car radio rule. I mean...mmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmmm. I love me some Mary J.

THIS SUMMER HAS OFFICIALY BEEN DECLARED THE F-n-G SUMMER! For those that know my nickname, don't get tooo excited, the F stands for fishing and the G stands for golf. However if meant Fuck-n-Gee I probably wouldn't be opposed either. Matter a fact let's declare it that as well!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

I want to learn to play golf...although, I'm not sure it's something you learn, is it?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Ash- It's absolutely something you learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home