Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cadillac Grills, Tell Luda I Know What's Up.


DAILY QUOTES

Desire makes everything blossom; possession makes everything wither and fade.
~Marcel Proust

An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception.
~Harold Lokes




The heart belongs in the chest not on the sleeve. In the chest it has a nice ribcage and sternum and all types of stuff surrounding it. (See diagram left)









On your sleeve it's prone to getting a nose wiped on it. Then ya get boogers on your heart. Eww.

Picked from the heart!





Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill
(Rob da Toy store and tell 'em make me a grill)

I've decided I'm gonna get a grill. Fo my mouth. But instead of diamonds and platinum...
Micro Machines,
thats right, Micro Machines, Micro Machines, Micro Machines! (from Galoob)



Music:
Baba G'Noush bought a CD in White Marsh on our ride to AC and I loved it!
Proxima Esperanza by Manu Chao
Yes it's foreign, but I loves it, check it out.

I guess we're far enough removed from the Bachelor Party for this:

BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
Maria Sharapova
(She's Hot Cuz She'll Beat You In Tennis)







1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

I loved the "Photobucket.com Bandwidth Exceeded" picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home