Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Love is a Battlefield

DAILY QUOTES

Love is the wild card of existence.
-Rita Mae Brown

The more familiar two people become, the more the language they speak together departs from that of the ordinary, dictionary-defined discourse. Familiarity creates a new language, an in-house language of intimacy that carries reference to the story the two lovers are weaving together and that cannot be readily understood by others.
-Alain de Botton

One of the sublimest things in the world is plain truth.
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

gPod

1. High ~James Blunt
2. Wild World ~Cat Stevens
3. Mudshovel ~Staind
4. Simple Man ~Lynrd Skynrd
5. Above and Below ~The Bravery





Crush waning, and it's for the best I suppose. I'm never one to give up on anything remotely close to the chance of love, so that's why I say waning, but not quashed.
Why do I have such a love for the notion or possibility of love?
It makes me question if I have ended or dismissed some potentially great realtionships because the charm of the chase or the possibility turned reality turned me off.
I really don't think that's the case and would hope it is not, I have proof otherwise.
But I can finally say everything I have learned in and out of love has paid off, and I am actually learning from my mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home