Thursday, December 13, 2007

At Least I Get to Come Home From The Gulag Nights & Weekends

Daily Quotes
War Presidents Edition


No nation is fit to sit in judgment upon any other nation.
~Woodrow Wilson


When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
~Abraham Lincoln

We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt

We're kicking ass.
~George W. Bush



gPod
1. Hungry Heart ~Bruce Springsteen
2. My Moon My Man ~Feist
3. Help Is Coming ~ T.I.

4. Talk ~Coldplay

5. Emit Remmus ~RHCP

6. Clandestino ~Manu Chao

7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) ~Darlene Love





If you're paying attention to the gPod, you might notice there is something "different" about song #7...It's a Christmas song. As a Jew, retail establishment frequenter, and sane person I have a natural aversion to Christmas ditties. However if you know the song then you also know the big motownesque, poppy, rocky, and soulful quality it has. That being said to all my goyim peeps...in the words of the Beatles...Merry Happy Crimble...hope it's really gear.

What a wonderful night on Saturday...a small dinner party with old college friends...I made a great Man & Chee, JD supplied roasted meats and his cozy abode, 'Nother Level Contento brought delicious butternut squash, Flowerschild furnished some fancy type beers, and the Rythers purveyed a Ukrop's dessert medley of the ever scrumptious rainbow cookies and chocolate, apple and pumpkin pies.

The Gang
One of the toughest street gangs in the Shenandoah Valley...they call themselves....
The Season Ticket Holders
(They would have leather jackets, but their gang name was too long to embroider.)
It looks like Ryther is sticking his fingers really deep into my ear...but I assure you he's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home