Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mmmmmmm...Latkes

Daily Quotes

Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted.
~Aldous Huxley

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
~Mel Brooks

Ping Pong... is not the macarena. It takes patience. She is like a fine, well-aged prostitute... it takes years to learn her tricks...She is cruel, laughs at you when you are naked, but you keep coming back for more, and more! Why? Because she is the only prostitute I can afford.
~Master Wong


gPod

1. Sensual Seduction (aka Sexual Eruption) ~Snoop Dogg
2. Paper Planes ~M.I.A.
3. Success ~Jay-Z
4. No Hook ~Jay-Z
5. Wait For You (Live) ~Nelly Furtado
6. The Turn ~M.I.A.
7. All Good Things Come To An End (Live) ~Nelly Furtado



g-Flix




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home