Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Big Ben Hangs With The Rock

DAILY QUOTES


Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
~William Shakespeare

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
~Marcel Proust



Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
(All From Red Hot Chili Peppers new Album Stadium Arcadium)
1. Slow Cheetah
2. Torture Me
3. Wet Sand
4. Desecration Smile
5. She Looks To Me




So I said F the BS and spent my pre-lunch break at the bank right next door to BestBuy. I'm glad I did cuz the saga of Stadium Arcadium has come to an end with me smiling, CD in hand. And I got it for about $13!!!! $6 cheaper than iTunes, and its a double disc!!!! So far I like the album but I'm not super impressed. I possibly built it up too much for myself. I can already tell it's gonna take me at least 3 listens all the way through to truly apprecite it. Which is a considerable amount of time when there is that much material.


Hey! Look, its Big Ben w/ da rock!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home