Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome Holmes, Santonio!!!

DAILY QUOTES

Well, the telling of jokes is an art of its own, and it always rises from some emotional threat. The best jokes are dangerous, and dangerous because they are in some way truthful.
~Kurt Vonnegut


To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.
~Jorge Luis Borges

So it turns out my plan for downloading the RHCP's new album was flawed in many ways. Besides leaving my iPod in the car as reported yesterday, the album is not out until next Tuesday. (Insert angry and sad face here.) Continuing on yesterday's theme I can't recall much of my dream last night but thanks to Tylenol PM and Curtis "Fity Cent" Jackson's movie playing in the background is was most certainly odd. I do remember chillin' w/ Malcom X, like we were homey's or somethin'. I told you it was odd!
WELCOME HOLMES SANTONIO!
Finally the Steelers and I are on the same page. I am well known for drafting rookie wide recievers in my Fantasy Football leagues. Which if any of you have played, know this is really not a smart move. With Antwaan Randle El selling out for the big bucks and goin to the DEADskins we needed someone to fill his spot. I'm confident Santonio is the man for the job. Along with being the best reciever in the draft he brings punt and kick return skills to the table. And c'mon his name is SANTONIO!!! (Okay not the best name in the draft but a close second to D'Brickashaw.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home