Monday, April 24, 2006

Jambalya

DAILY QUOTES

Bacchus hath drowned more men than Neptune.
~Dr. Thomas Fuller

Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
~Harper Lee

The only people for me are the mad ones. The ones who are mad to love, mad to talk, mad to be saved; the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.
~Jack Kerouac




Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!

You will be fortunate in the opportunities presented to you.

iPod Nano-Nano Heavy Rotation
Wisemen ~James Blunt
Crazy ~Gnarls Barkley
Soul Meets Body ~Death Cab for Cutie
Hey Ma ~Cam'ron
I'm on Fire ~Bruce Springsteen
Swallowed ~Bush
Stay Fly ~Three 6 Mafia
Gone ~Kanye West
Wonderful World ~Sam Cooke



I could ramble on about how many shots I had on Saturday night, especially the random Jack Daniels thrown into the mix (my idea of a joke), or how ridiculous the 40+ yr old couple making out at the bar looked, but it is all standard weekend fare and doesn't need to be re-lived. A new dessert crack was found in the process of the weekend: Fried Green Tea Ice Cream. A big thanks goes out to MG aka Mr. Pubes, aka Baba Ganoosh for introducing me to that one. I watched Waiting and loved it, having worked in food service I can attest to the crazy mix of personalities and attitudes restaurant workers are known for. The synapses are quite firing today, so sorry for the lousy post.

Things I'm Looking Forward To!!
1. Crown Royal 400 @ RIR (NASCAR Race)
2. Cyprus Trip
3. JD fixin' up the boat for fishin' and hijinx
4. All Good Festival (maybe)
5. NFL Draft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home