Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Wisdom of Uncle Ira

DAILY QUOTES

My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
~Miles Davis

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
~Carl Sagan



Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!
Your principles mean more to you than any money or success.




Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. Through The Fire ~Chaka Khan
2. I'm On Fire ~The Boss
3. We In Here ~DMX
4. No Bravery ~James Blunt
5. Shake That Thing ~Sean Paul




RayRay saw Lisa Loeb in the airport yesterday, and didn't even give her my number! Okay well maybe she was preoccupied with the airline because they lost her luggage. But a true friend would have hooked me up. (JK) Still it woudn't have hurt to slide her my number and tell her a young, boyishly good looking, Jewish writer absolutely adored her, would it? A prayer for the safe return of her luggage was said, not sure the Shahekianu was appropriate but it seems to be the good-luck catch all prayer.
In the words of Uncle Ira, "Sometimes you just gotta say, what the fuck?"
Another catch all phrase I love to use.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

shalom! haha...thanks for the comment. It's always good to chat with other DC bloggers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home