Friday, May 05, 2006

Something For Everyone Part Uno

DAILY QUOTES

But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above. Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.
~James Blunt (from High)

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up.
~Anne Lamott


There is at least one item for everyone, maybe more but never less. Don't bother asking which is mine, or whose is that. You know which is yours. And it's nobody elses is business.
(Besides this is only Part Uno)










2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

ummm...which one is mine?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

I think you know which is yours. But then again I didn't put a picture of myself up there did I???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home