Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dream Weaver

DAILY QUOTES
It is always easier to believe than to deny. Our minds are naturally affirmative.
~John Burroughs
To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world.
~Unknown, not fer sure
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
~ by Antoine De Saint-Exupery


Alright, alright so yesterday's poem was a bit cheesy, but I was feeling inspired by Johnny Cash. Yesterday: After a brief driving tour of our fine city JD and I stumbled miraculously onto East Potomac Park to loosen up the ole' swing and hit some golf balls. And the only decent way to top it off was w/ half price burgers and beers at WOW (Whitlows). Kinda kicking myself right now because I had this big plan to wake up early and download the new RHCP album, which I pre-purchased on iTunes. One snag in the plan, not the waking up early which I did surprisingly, but I left the Nano-Nano in the car. (insert sad face here)

I think I would really love dream interpretation, not sure I believe in a lot of that mumbo-jumbo but it would still be fascinating to hear some ideas. I have a strange ability to remember most of my dreams, and dream journal is an intriguing prospect. I think this is some how related to my ability to remember trivial facts, and details (you don't want to go against me in Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit.) It's kind of uncanny really when you think about how many brain cells have sacrificed their lives for my enjoyment.
Last Night's Dream:
(I'm piecing this together some hours later so here are the finer points.)
I was in a big assembly hall, kind of like the senate in the latest Star Wars movies, but instead of box seating it was filled with step machines and ellipticals. For some reason it was shower time and I couldn't just walk down an aisle, but had to climb like a monkey down/around/on top of all the exercise equipment. There was some fear of height/falling feelings goin on, but I soon realized how amazingly flexible and dexterous I was and climbed down w/out any major difficulties.

If any one has any thoughts or ideas I'd love to hear them.


3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

"kind of like the senate in the latest Star Wars movies"

you are showing your geekiness here, sugar.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

Your statement about your Trivial Pursuit knowledge is full of lies. All lies! Well, only one in that I would crush you with my trivial knowledge of trivial sports trivia.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

I was raised on Star Wars and not afraid to admit it, so of course I had to watch the new ones. Doesn't mean I like them. Dork yes, geek....not a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home