Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Ultimate Romantic Dinner

DAILY QUOTES
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
~Edgar Allan Poe (from Eleonora)



My Love Reveals Objects
by Isabel Fraire

my love reveals objects
silken butterflies
concealed in his fingers

his words
splash me with stars

night shines like lightning
under the fingers of my love

my love invents worlds where
jeweled glittering serpents live
worlds where music is the world

worlds where houses with open eyes
contemplate the dawn

my love is a mad sunflower that forgets
fragments of sun in the silence

(Much better in the original tongue)


Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!

Your dearest wish will come true.




MY ULTIMATE ROMANTIC MEAL
(That I would cook of course.)

1st Course:
Mixed Green Salad w/ Candied Pecans, Mandarin Orange Slices
and a Lemon Herb vinaigrette

2nd Course:
Duck Spring Rolls w/Plum Dipping Sauce

3rd Course:
Seared Tuna Steak w/pomegranate Sauce
Green Beans cooked Al Dente with Lemon Dill Butter
Pan Roasted Purple Potatoes

4th Course:
Creme Broulee w/Stawberries

YUM!




4 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

you are a romantic.

its the quotes that give you away.

oh yeah and maybe the poetry

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Oooops you found me out!!! Not the best way to be, but I know no other.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

damn....so when are you cooking me dinner?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Shiksa (I mean that in a good way) dinner nights are usually Thursdays around 8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home