Friday, April 21, 2006

By the Numbers

DAILY QUOTES

Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.
~John F. Kennedy

As soon go kindle fire with snowAs seek to quench the fire of love with words.
~William Shakespeare

1 Late night pizza ordered
2 Newport 100's Given to me by Austin from St. Croix for no reason, no asking
3 (+1 I was just informed) Shots consumed
4 The number that preceeds 20
5 PBR's consumed
6 Trips thru the kitchen to the bathroom (not by me)
7 times Louie's was mentioned
8 (+1 I was just informed) Total beverages consumed (by me)
9 Glasses of water before bed
10 ???????
Thank you for keeping me informed TD. The list has been properly amended.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you slacking?

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Not slacking, Blogger is having issues, been ready to post since 945 this AM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home