Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Changes

DAILY QUOTES

Be life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.
~David Starr Jordan

It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
~William Carlos Williams


I've found little things in my life to keep me happy. And that's great, but those only last for the moment. There are some bigger life issues that need attendting to though. Don't get me wrong I'm not exactly in a "woe is me" frame of mind here. Kepping those little things as part of my life is what keeps me grounded and gets me through so I can't and refuse to eliminate those. The possibilty of making some what drastic changes in my life right now frightens, but at the same time excites me, because I'm hoping they will lead to the inevitable overall hapiness I'm seeking, or rather a higher more constant level. #1 Job, I need to get off my slack ass and look for a new job, I also came to the realization I may need a secon part time job, but I'm not even sure when I would have time for said second job. #2 Personal/Social life, basically I need to get out there more and meet new people. Don't get me wrong I love my friends and wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world. But I also know that if I want to make a deeper more personal connection with someone, i.e. a significant other, its not gonna happen until I put myself out there more. I bit the bullet and signed up for JDate which is one avenue, but I definetly have some misgivings about this move. #3 A Healthier Lifestyle, I'm actually not that bad in this category, although I've been slacking a bit in the gyming I still make time to do stuff for myself, but feel there is more I could do here.

Not my usual blog and rarely do I talk about work or personal stuff, but its just whats on mymind and couldn't think of another blog topic.
No worries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home