Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally Caught One!!

DAILY QUOTES

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
~Albert Einstein

The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
~Buddha



Nano-Nano
1. Heavy Things ~Phish
2. Beautiful Struggle ~Talib Kweli
3. Roses ~Andre 3000
4. What Up Gangsta ~Fitty
5. Wagon Wheel ~OCMS




CONGRATS KASEY!!!!
On Your 4th Win of the Season and moving in to 3rd in the overall standings!!!!


FISHING REPORT UPDATE
(With Actual Updates!!!)
The F-n-G Summer continues and I caught my first fish of the season, here's the tally:

JD: 1 Catfish 2 Perch
Me: 2 Croaker
Ray: 2 Croaker 2 Perch


That's right I finally caught one!!! JD, Ray and I got up extra early and launched the boat around 6am. We made our way down to Cobb Island trolling for a little on the way with no luck. We found a nice spot where other fisherman had lines in too around the Wicomico River. It proved to be a nice spot and we pulled in a few Croaker. Pictures to be uploaded when JD emails them to me. TD mentione he might come too, but we doubted it since we left DC around 5am. JD recieved a text the night before form TD that said: "NO BOOT."
We assumed that meant either he didn't throw up or NO BOAT, we were right on both accounts.
Had a nice evening last night with the Fam. I did all the cooking except Mom's Potato salad, yum. We had Burgers, Dogs, Shrimp, Corn, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, and Chocolate Pudding Pie. That's a lot of food, but typical for my family to overdo occasions like Father's Day.


2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

Congrats! Did you throw it back or take it home and cook it?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Threw it back!! I caught 2 and called my Dad, to see if he wanted me to keep them for the grill on Dad's day, but he doesn't eat croaker. Good thing cuz I didn't catch any more anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home