Thursday, June 15, 2006

International Scout



DAILY QUOTES

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors.
Try to be better than yourself.
~William Faulkner

They say I walk around like got an "S" on my chest
Naw, that's a semi-auto, and a vest on my chest.
~50 Cent



This Shit Is BaNANOs

1. Head to Toe ~Sean Paul
2. Best of You ~Foo Fighters
3. Leave You Alone ~Cam'Ron
4. Snow (Hey Oh) ~RHCP
5. Push and Pull ~Nikka Costa
6. In My Place ~Coldplay
7. Hips Don't Lie ~Shakira





I've always wanted one of these:


An International Scout. I even like the color, but baby or navy blue would be nice too. There is no need for any "redneck" comments here by the way. Back in the day one of my friends had one and we always had a blast traversing over the grounds of the sleep-away camp I went to/ was a counselor at. Notice the lack of roll-bar, they just don't build like they used to, today's convertible SUVs are kinda safe or should I say non-existent.

Redemption shall be mine, as this time I promise no mercy on the tennis court, ya hear me Ray?

Been contemplating getting back on JDate. I've taken a much needed 8 month hiatus. I have very mixed feelings about this, on one hand it's just another avenue to meet new people, and I did meet some new people last time I was on. But on the other hand is this really how I'm gonna meet some one for what might be a long-term meaningful relationship. Just not how I envisioned it. Then again how I envision/have envisioned things may not be realistic or 20/20 either. I could talk about my past experiences on JDate, which probably aren't necessarily par for the course, but that's a blog for another time.



1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll see buck-o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home