Monday, June 05, 2006

The Obligatory



DAILY QUOTES

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.
~Lao Tzu

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
~Che Guevara





This shit is Ba-NaNo

1. Beautiful Mess ~Diamond Rio
2. Apache ~Sugar Hill Gang
3. Dock of the Bay ~Otis Redding
4. Heavy Things ~Phish
5. Angels & Girlfriends ~Five for Fighting




So I guess I should recap the weekend. FRIDAY: Drove out to the boat with JD to help him fix/replace the steering in his boat . It took us longer to get across the bridge in to DC than it did to replace a steering mechanism and the linkage cable!!!! Well it had to be done even if it was raining, otherwise there would b no fishing anytime soon, and that just puts the whole F-N-G summer plans down the tube. SATURDAY: Went and saw Sketches of Frank Gehry at E ST w/ CNG. Great documentary about one of my favorite architects, and a true genius. (Also a Member of the Tribe) Night time is the right time. For a beautiful evening at Benjie and Yvonne's engagement party. The food was great, the bar was very acommodating, and I love to see two great families coming together like this. SUNDAY: Woke up as early as possible to do a little fishing, and I caught, rays, no not sting rays, but sun rays. Thats it. No fish. Nada. Just some sun. That is until the tunder storm popped up out of no where and we made the mad dash abck to the marina. It was a bit choppy, a bit wet, but kinda fun once we made it back safe and sound. There's the obligatory update...tomorrow...let's try somethin new!


1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I am putting in a request for some Citizen Cope on the Nano!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home