Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Need My Fix

DAILY QUOTES

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
~Ernest Hemingway

Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald


No Nano Nano today, since this post is about music. For those that regularly read my blog, and also know me, you know how ecclectic my musical taste is. Ecclectic as it is, the music as one thing in common, it s good. I used to limit myself to one or two genres, usually Hip-Hop/Rap and Classic Rock. Pop was never my thing. Lately I've been craving it, and slightly ashamed to say I'm okay with that. I mean... Paris Hilton's new song, I should NOT like it but I kinda do. My radio finds itself more and more on HOT 99.5. I feel dirty admiting this. Maybe it's like my need for No-Brainer movies, I need No-Brainer music. All American Rejects???? Huh? Sold out Nelly Furtado??? Fo Real? Shakira gets a pass in my book. So does Kelly Clarkson, cuz neither of their hips lie. Good music plus hotness equals free pass. I guess like any form of art, ya like what ya like. I will, and do catch some heat from my friends for my occasional hunger for Pop music, I'm sure they won't let me live it down, but I'm sure I won't live down falling out of a boat sober either.

Pop Pop goes da weasel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home