Monday, March 06, 2006

Mullet of the Dog



DAILY QUOTES

The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.
~Aung San Suu Kyi

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
~Lynda Barry

My Fortune Cookie Told Me
reality is an obstacle to hallucination.
(No comment)
Today is sort of a combo blog of ones I've done before. Combining Reality TV and guilty pleasures. I have been a fan of Dog The Bounty Hunter, since its inception. A&E is by far one of my favorite TV stations, they're line up of Reality TV is unbeatable. From Flip This House to The First 48, I love it all. But what got me hooked on A&E was the DOG. Dog is a simple man he loves blondes with huge racks, cigarettes, saying "bra" (the Hawaiian version of bro) after everything, a good steak, Christianity (personally not a fan), and kickin' ass! Before every bounty there is a prayer session where Dog asks the good lord for something personal, but he always seems to ask Jesus for help in "getting this mother f__ker." Dog can throw down with the best of them and is tracking skillz are tops, but he does have a soft side too. Inevitably as soon as his man is caught Dog turns into a softy and vows to help his fugitive kick their drug habit or help in anyway he can. Even if it means giving them a cigarette or a hot dog, Dog is a true champion!(Sarcasm) (More to be written in alter blog Dog is too much for one sitting)

I have feathers in my hair, an unbeatable mullet, Christian rock playing through my MP3 player sunglasses, but I'll still kick your ass!!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

I drove by his office when I was in Hawaii!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home